Groups

Sky Callcenters BROKEN!

Just to advise anyone.

I have been trying to call sky since mid-day today. being told there systems were down due to some "sales batch" causing issues on the system and it would have been fixed by 1pm

3:30pm now and its still down. now being told to call up tomorrow.

Quite tempted to cancel all 4 sky packages in my house!!

11 Comments

Banned

yes there are a number of probs with sky last couple of days sibce the rollout on the xbox........looks like microsoft gremlins have infected them

i couldnt get on skyplayer all day yesterday till around 9/10 pm

hope u are out of ur contract if you gonna cancel or it could be expensive to buy it out

Spoke to sky about an hour ago no problems getting through.

no problems getting through but they wont change anything

Original Poster

oh, i didnt say there was a problem getting through,

but there systems are down so unable to change account information

Quite tempted to cancel all 4 sky packages in my house!

Make sure you don't overreact now!

Goonieman;6732474

Make sure you don't overreact now!

about 20% of Sky's customers are like that...

Robotochan;6732514

about 20% of Sky's customers are like that...

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/Doctor_Girlfriend/Boxxy_Trollin.png

Original Poster

what,

you mean the fact that none of them work in the house and they cant fix it?!?! lol

Python5;6733472

what,you mean the fact that none of them work in the house and they cant … what,you mean the fact that none of them work in the house and they cant fix it?!?! lol

What's wrong with them?

Banned

mr anderson you are overreacting!
    cant you give them a short break - technology can have breakdowns, the matrix is being upgraded.

Original Poster

kapows;6733880

mr anderson you are overreacting!cant you give them a short break - … mr anderson you are overreacting!cant you give them a short break - technology can have breakdowns, the matrix is being upgraded.

no i cant give them a break ::p

i spoke to someone this morning (call center all working now) but they are still unable to resolve my issue, looks like a cockup from when it was originally setup
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions