EXPIRED

Sky Caller ID (Display) for free with Sky phone line ?

I was just going through the Sky Talk Line Rental website, and I came to know that you can have the caller ID for free - if you have the sky phone line.

Has anyone got this or activated it?

mysky.sky.com/por…tal

Caller Display - See who's calling before you answer - No extra charge

16 Comments

Original Poster

ace101;6702325

Link - … Link - ]http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/skyproducts/skytalk/linerental

Got it on mine... works fine.

yes same here - took about a week to activate:thumbsup:

holly100;6702364

yes same here - took about a week to activate:thumbsup:

Do you have to phone up to get this activated?

Reddwarfposse5;6702575

Yeah, just ask for Caller Display, takes up to 72 hours normally

Reddwarfposse5;6702575

I applied online for it when signing up to Sky Line Rental

Robotochan;6702625

Yeah, just ask for Caller Display, takes up to 72 hours normally

Thanks. I'll look out the number to phone.
midlandscomics;6702636

I applied online for it when signing up to Sky Line Rental

Already have line rental so don't think there's option online to do it now.

Original Poster

Oh right thanks,
yeah I can't the option online anywhere, probaly will have to ring them.

ace101;6702994

Oh right thanks, yeah I can't the option online anywhere, probaly will … Oh right thanks, yeah I can't the option online anywhere, probaly will have to ring them.

i just rung them ace - no problem
have you got your line rental with them as well - £1 cheaper :thumbsup:

while you are onto them ask have they got any deals :-D

might as well - get free sky+ or half price for a few months

good luck

holly100;6703064

i just rung them ace - no problem have you got your line rental with them … i just rung them ace - no problem have you got your line rental with them as well - £1 cheaper :thumbsup:while you are onto them ask have they got any deals :-Dmight as well - get free sky+ or half price for a few monthsgood luck

Found out this on their site:
Caller Display

To ensure that the Caller Display facility is switched on, dial the code *#234# (press the star button, then the hash button, then two, then three, then four, then the hash button).
If the facility is active, the message 'Caller identity' will be displayed.
If the facility is not active, dial *234# (star button, two, three, four, hash button) to activate the service.
If you are experiencing difficulties activating the caller display feature, try the following procedures in turn to resolve the problem.

Also noted under "My Sky" i had offer sitting there for half price line rental for 6 months. Ace!!

Original Poster

holly100;6703064

i just rung them ace - no problem have you got your line rental with them … i just rung them ace - no problem have you got your line rental with them as well - £1 cheaper :thumbsup:while you are onto them ask have they got any deals :-Dmight as well - get free sky+ or half price for a few monthsgood luck

Yeah I had the sky line when it first came out, they gave me the years line rental for free (just ended last month) when I upgraded to sky + last year.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/512904/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Original Poster

Reddwarfposse5;6703145

Found out this on their site:Caller DisplayTo ensure that the Caller … Found out this on their site:Caller DisplayTo ensure that the Caller Display facility is switched on, dial the code *#234# (press the star button, then the hash button, then two, then three, then four, then the hash button).If the facility is active, the message 'Caller identity' will be displayed.If the facility is not active, dial *234# (star button, two, three, four, hash button) to activate the service.If you are experiencing difficulties activating the caller display feature, try the following procedures in turn to resolve the problem. Also noted under "My Sky" i had offer sitting there for half price line rental for 6 months. Ace!!

Just dialed that the woman is saying " sorry the service requested is not availble"

I'll just ring Sky soon.

link not working for me ive had sky talk over a year now and never had free caller id so before i telephone them is this off sky and not off bt as my line rental is sky also thanks

Caller Display and 1571 Voicemail are free on Sky Talk Line Rental shacal

Robotochan;6704861

Caller Display and 1571 Voicemail are free on Sky Talk Line Rental shacal … Caller Display and 1571 Voicemail are free on Sky Talk Line Rental shacal

thanks for that i just carn't understand why i have never had it or been offered it off them :?

Original Poster

shacal;6705135

thanks for that i just carn't understand why i have never had it or been … thanks for that i just carn't understand why i have never had it or been offered it off them :?

Same, I only just found this out by looking at the site.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
  3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions