Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky+ Can I record 2 programs AND watch something I have recorded at the same time?

Thanks!

5 Comments

I don't have Sky Plus, but I'm pretty sure you can. Viewing a program doesn't use the tuner, just plays from the harddrive.

Yes you can .you just wont be able to change channels but you can watch anything from your hard drive

Original Poster

Thank you, t'was urgent! :giggle:

dont worry it will soon let you know if you cant, will ask you to cancel a recording to watch another if trying to do this.

Has anybody had any bother with sky plus where after recording something no matter what i do it wont play it from the planner and freezes, stays stuck on the screen where you can set where you want the program to start from.

milewide;4659620

dont worry it will soon let you know if you cant, will ask you to cancel … dont worry it will soon let you know if you cant, will ask you to cancel a recording to watch another if trying to do this.Has anybody had any bother with sky plus where after recording something no matter what i do it wont play it from the planner and freezes, stays stuck on the screen where you can set where you want the program to start from.

Had one box nearly 2 years, and the other for a year, and has happened less than 10 times between the 2 boxes. Its annoying but all you can do is delete it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2953
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764163
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?26121
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24108

See more discussions