Sky Cancellation deal

Posted 5th Jul 2020
It's that time of year where I have to play the haggle/cancel game with sky again. I've always refused to pay more than what I do currently and they always give it to me. But with current circumstances I know they're down on staff etc. So I've put in my cancellation. The deal I was offered was £14 more than what I pay. So I said no. How likely is it that they'll offer me a better deal?
Community Updates
6 Comments
If this is day 1 of your notice then extremely likely. If they don't match your current just go without for a few days until they call you back again
deleted164053605/07/2020 15:13

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/75-off-sky-tv-for-existing-customers-only-works-when-you-call-the-specific-number-3-weeks-after-putting-your-request-to-cancel-or-save-approx-140-via-your-sky-remote-scroll-down-1741671?page=264#thread-comments

Beat you by 9 seconds!
With Sky you sometimes need to be prepared to go through with a cancellation if they’re not budging, after cancelling the ‘come back’ offers slowly escalate
Sky couldn't match a deal from Virgin Media for me - safe to say I'm with VM now
Post a comment
@
    Text