Groups

Sky card in another box.

Using my sky HD card in my other box upstairs for sky sports news, seems to be working fine.

Anyone had any problems doing this or will it go off after a while?

9 Comments

Movies and Sports may be a problem, as will the + features

Banned

Box will explode, world will end. Cheers.

Original Poster

master_chief

Box will explode, world will end. Cheers.

Leaving it in to see if it does, will blame you if it does.

Paddy_o_furniture

Movies and Sports may be a problem, as will the + features

So moving it back and fourth between boxes won't affect the main box? I.e only synced/authed to the first HD box? If that's the case I have no problems only really want it for the Sky Sports news transfers.

As long as you dont pop it into someones love box you will be ok

You'll be fine doing that, card is only paired to the box for movies, sports and +

Even less faff just to put SSN live on Sky Player if you have the PC with you.

Original Poster

Syzable

Even less faff just to put SSN live on Sky Player if you have the PC with … Even less faff just to put SSN live on Sky Player if you have the PC with you.

Also true Prefer watching it on TV with the many windows I have open. But may do in future.

Paddy_o_furniture

You'll be fine doing that, card is only paired to the box for movies, … You'll be fine doing that, card is only paired to the box for movies, sports and +

Cheers boss.

If you have Windows 7 just stick another monitor in and have it running on that on it's own. It's what i do. X)

Original Poster

Syzable

If you have Windows 7 just stick another monitor in and have it running … If you have Windows 7 just stick another monitor in and have it running on that on it's own. It's what i do. X)

Xp on the works machine. We ain't all as posh as you sir! X)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2137
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30123
    3. Spotify Family Premium share823
    4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616

See more discussions