Sky CEO contact

Found 15th Nov 2017
CEO email website doesn't seem to work. anyone got the email to raise a complaint further than the usual complaints office getting no where

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
21 Comments

I’m trying to find it too. Because sky won’t give it me

I’m not quite sure the sky CEO gives a flying f*** about your complaint. What’s so bad you are trying to contact him for? Write a letter to Jeremy Darroch and send it to their head office
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 15th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo2 m ago

I’m not quite sure the sky CEO gives a flying f*** about your complaint. W …I’m not quite sure the sky CEO gives a flying f*** about your complaint. What’s so bad you are trying to contact him for? Write a letter to Jeremy Darroch and send it to their head office

We all know the CEO doesn't respond personally. In my experience your complaint gets dealt with better attitudes and understanding than joe bloggs who just don't give a t*ss

richje10059 s ago

We all know the CEO doesn't respond personally. In my experience your …We all know the CEO doesn't respond personally. In my experience your complaint gets dealt with better attitudes and understanding than joe bloggs who just don't give a t*ss

Whats the issue? Have they nobbled your discount

Sky are a member of the ombudsman services, so if you get nowhere with complaints, simply ask for a deadlock letter.

Original Poster

ItWasNotMe2 m ago

Sky are a member of the ombudsman services, so if you get nowhere with …Sky are a member of the ombudsman services, so if you get nowhere with complaints, simply ask for a deadlock letter.

Thanks. What's a deadlock letter?

richje10010 m ago

Thanks. What's a deadlock letter?

It’s a letter to say you’ve not been happy with any resolution Sky has positioned to resolve your complaint and that what you deem is a resolve can’t be achieved and that the Ombudsman will take on your case to establish if Sky has been fair or not.

If they have: Ombudsman will state they’ve been more than fair and will establish a shallower resolve that they see is fair (this may be a loss to what Sky’s final position was)

If they have not: Ombudsman will state what is fair and Sky need to adhere to it.

Ombudsman’s word is final.

*and if it’s due to a discount not being better than the one you have ending on the 15th Dec, there’s no grounds to a complaint case as there’s no regulation on what offers are available
Edited by: "5in60po" 15th Nov 2017

It's when you and the company, in this case Sky can't come to an agreement so can't close the complaint.
The ombudsman will then take a look and see who is being unreasonable, if they decide Sky is in the wrong, they'll rule in your favor and Sky will lose.

Original Poster

5in60po25 m ago

It’s a letter to say you’ve not been happy with any resolution Sky has pos …It’s a letter to say you’ve not been happy with any resolution Sky has positioned to resolve your complaint and that what you deem is a resolve can’t be achieved and that the Ombudsman will take on your case to establish if Sky has been fair or not.If they have: Ombudsman will state they’ve been more than fair and will establish a shallower resolve that they see is fair (this may be a loss to what Sky’s final position was)If they have not: Ombudsman will state what is fair and Sky need to adhere to it.Ombudsman’s word is final.*and if it’s due to a discount not being better than the one you have ending on the 15th Dec, there’s no grounds to a complaint case as there’s no regulation on what offers are available

Thanks. It's not about discounting I'm quite happy with it. My complaint is the way I've been spoken to over the phone and the attitude by another agent on their chat. I am not looking for compensation or anything of the sort just for someone to take it serious and apologise for their attitude.

richje10025 m ago

Thanks. It's not about discounting I'm quite happy with it. My complaint …Thanks. It's not about discounting I'm quite happy with it. My complaint is the way I've been spoken to over the phone and the attitude by another agent on their chat. I am not looking for compensation or anything of the sort just for someone to take it serious and apologise for their attitude.

Well you’ll need to call in either way mate.
What will happen, if you log a complaint, is you’ll be given a reference number.
That number represents the complaint and what notes have been left on your complaint: but to close that complaint, Sky will follow a process of reviewing either call or chat and feeding this back to their line manager. This then gets reviewed during a performance session.
I would also encourage you to utilise the feedback survey that may be on its way.

Original Poster

5in60po15 m ago

Well you’ll need to call in either way mate. What will happen, if you log a …Well you’ll need to call in either way mate. What will happen, if you log a complaint, is you’ll be given a reference number.That number represents the complaint and what notes have been left on your complaint: but to close that complaint, Sky will follow a process of reviewing either call or chat and feeding this back to their line manager. This then gets reviewed during a performance session.I would also encourage you to utilise the feedback survey that may be on its way.

Cheers

richje1001 h, 0 m ago

Thanks. It's not about discounting I'm quite happy with it. My complaint …Thanks. It's not about discounting I'm quite happy with it. My complaint is the way I've been spoken to over the phone and the attitude by another agent on their chat. I am not looking for compensation or anything of the sort just for someone to take it serious and apologise for their attitude.

You can’t take a complain like this to the ombudsman, what do you want them to solve to relieve the complaint. There’s no issue with service or finances then there’s nothing they can do, they can’t force the agent to apologise because your sky Q deal wasn’t what you expected.
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 15th Nov 2017

@richje100 when you say CEO email website doesn’t work. That do you mean?

I found this of their website.

Sky TV

Mr Jeremy Darroch Chief Executive

Email jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

Telephone 0207 705 3000
Switchboard 0207 705 3000
Fax 033 3100 0444

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo2 h, 8 m ago

You can’t take a complain like this to the ombudsman, what do you want t …You can’t take a complain like this to the ombudsman, what do you want them to solve to relieve the complaint. There’s no issue with service or finances then there’s nothing they can do, they can’t force the agent to apologise because your sky Q deal wasn’t what you expected.

Who said the deal wasn't what I expected?

richje10020 m ago

Who said the deal wasn't what I expected?

You asked about it the other day. I don’t know what your complaint is but I guess it’s related

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo2 h, 55 m ago

You asked about it the other day. I don’t know what your complaint is but …You asked about it the other day. I don’t know what your complaint is but I guess it’s related

They gave me a deal which was ok and was happy with for them to have an attitude when I challenged their stupid admin fee.

Write to your PM. Get a go fund me page and a petition. I'd also look towards getting a publicist to get you some TV interviews to highlight your treatment..

Original Poster

Dawsy6 m ago

Write to your PM. Get a go fund me page and a petition. I'd also look …Write to your PM. Get a go fund me page and a petition. I'd also look towards getting a publicist to get you some TV interviews to highlight your treatment..

Idiot

richje10016th Nov

Idiot

I know you are.. it says it below your name and only a full on village idiot would want to go contacting a CEO about someone's attitude towards you on the phone.

You are even THAT stupid you already contacted the CEO a year ago and made the same thread here asking for the details..

hotukdeals.com/dis…419
Edited by: "Dawsy" 18th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Dawsy11 m ago

I know you are.. it says it below your name and only a full on village …I know you are.. it says it below your name and only a full on village idiot would want to go contacting a CEO about someone's attitude towards you on the phone.You are even THAT stupid you already contacted the CEO a year ago and made the same thread here asking for the details..https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/sky-ceo-email-2408419

Someone's got waaaaay to much time on their hands
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants