Groups

Sky Charges - what channels do you watch ?

Hello everyone,

Just been looking into my sky and freeview options and relised that I do not watch any channels at all that I cannot get for free (well monthly charge free), have now called sky as i had read that you can get a freesat card which costs £20 if you have the sky box and aerial installed, cancelled my subscription as I have been with them for more that a year and was informed that i do not have to pay the £20 for the freesat card as my current viewing card will give me all freesat channels. So as far as i can see I loose sky sports news and E4 from sky but i get these free on freeview. Channel list can be found here ukfree.tv/all…php and I am now saving £21 per month which is a result. Even if you need to get a freeview box and a new aerial for sky sports news and e4 its still much cheaper option.

sky.com/por…ome

4 Comments

Banned

im waiting on [url]www.freesat.co.uk[/url]

Move to misc... not really a deal?

Original Poster

Yes you correct Emma thanks, and thanks for the other Link crispwarez

I'd get rid of sky but i would miss the football and also discovery and national geographic.

Other than them there's not a lot else i'd miss, in fact i must remember to cancel the movies as i never watch any.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2137
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337

See more discussions