Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky contract cancelled, taking new one out?

Sky contract ends jan 2nd 2015

They were offering me 20% discount so I cancelled and intend to reopen under my wifes name and maiden name. Been doing this for years so I get the 50% plus new boxes

There is no installation dates in Jan yet on there website. I was wondering if I was to potentially start a new contract a week before would it cause issues. Would they know there is still an active contract here even if i move the boxes when the engineer arrives.

Reason for doing now is the 50% off plus £50 voucher offer.

4 Comments

You may find that they might not let you take a new offer - as they now look at the address location and the previous account holder rather than just the name.

Surely you can just extend your current for a month and install in feb?

your right in doing that

AFTER MUCH AGGRO - of doing something extremely similar myself - when switching from sky to sky even at same address - they managed to cock it up and it ended up taking 2 weeks longer than originally anticipated.

Just choose a date AFTER - your current line expires , and dont mess around with it - poor souls are pretty simple( with a few good ones inbetween) , so too much confusion will result in quite alot of heartache on your end.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions