sky contract finishes next month what shall i do?

had sky + box for 12 months, from next month i dont need to buy any packages from them but they just told me if i dont take no channels then the sky+ wont allow me to pause, record etc..... but then again wot can i do? cos i dont want to buy no channels from them im happy with the free channels.......... any ideas?

8 Comments

Banned

Scrap Sky and use the money for adult literacy lessons?

Original Poster

dimebars;7509257

haha!!! just so used to txt chats!

dimebars;7509257

lol :-D

dimebars;7509257

Harsh!

How about buying a Freesat HD PVR (like a humax). Then you can hook it up to your sky dish, get all the freesat channels, record them like sky+, AND get HD channels.

Think they cost around £250ish.

Banned

g1bbuk;7509398

Harsh!.

Perhaps

Wide of the mark? No

g1bbuk;7509398

Harsh!How about buying a Freesat HD PVR (like a humax). Then you can hook … Harsh!How about buying a Freesat HD PVR (like a humax). Then you can hook it up to your sky dish, get all the freesat channels, record them like sky+, AND get HD channels.Think they cost around £250ish.

That's the same cost as 2 years with Sky and you can get extra channels with sky too :w00t:

Banned

DAMNOME;7509442

That's the same cost as 2 years with Sky and you can get extra channels … That's the same cost as 2 years with Sky and you can get extra channels with sky too :w00t:

I'd love to know how to get Sky+ and HD for £250 over 2 years! If you know, tell me because I want to do it!

DAMNOME;7509442

That's the same cost as 2 years with Sky and you can get extra channels … That's the same cost as 2 years with Sky and you can get extra channels with sky too :w00t:

You pay £10 a month for sky?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
    4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions