Sky Deal Discussion

dissappeared?

114 Comments

theyve just fired up the LHC and its been sucked into another dimension

Its in vouchers now

looks like its been removed

dave_lunt2;6999801

looks like its been removed

could have been removed for legal reasons...possible as its technically promoting fraud.

more like a loop hole

yeah its gone gone gone

Can someone tell me how many digits were required after XMAS on the code?

12 la la la need to say something else

jugglerb;6999895

more like a loop hole

no you see these code were meant for sky employees to pass to friends and family only and thus the page it was on was only supposed to be available to them, by putting a fake code in you are suggesting you legitemately got it from a friend of sky...when you really got it from mysterious op on here very similar to last years case lots of people signing up and having to cancel

Was this a deal for Sky HD by any chance? I've missed it! lol...

Would anyone like to elaborate on this? or PM me info! :thumbsup:

moob;6999914

Can someone tell me how many digits were required after XMAS on the code?

hmmm what are people doing with their orders?

waiting for them to install or tell me i cant have it.

what else, im waiting for mine to go through.... if they argue - ill cancel, no biggie.

bob2009;6999933

12 la la la need to say something else

Thanks mate - repped.

PS for anyone that wanted to know from the other thread,

you can have this deal and use VM phone line as long as you dont want BB talk talk etc.. they just connect the HD box to the standard phone line... well that what the sales guy told me.

Doesn't seem to be working any more.

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4355/20091125145857.jpg

Banned

bfjem;6999857

could have been removed for legal reasons...possible as its technically … could have been removed for legal reasons...possible as its technically promoting fraud.

Who wired your brain??

It hardly makes folk Bernie Madoff

anyone had anymore phone calls?? i been waiting for the phone to ring all day!

yeah looks like its gone now! :-(

funny no one has mentioned calls since maybe 2 people posted about it around mid day?

I had a missed call from a private number earlier today. I was too scared to pick up the phone in case SKY interrogated me!

this is gonna be touch and go for me. Ordered mine at 2pm, still no e-mail and gaanja is right - deal does not work anymore. Oh well atleast i gave it a shot! - if it works it works if not no biggie - ill save £11 a month lol

i tryed it to but only had 1 email though.

took ages to get my e-mails but got them both..

fingers crossed they just think, **** it an let the few 100 or so ordered keep the offer

it's still business for them

bob2009;7000218

took ages to get my e-mails but got them both..fingers crossed they just … took ages to get my e-mails but got them both..fingers crossed they just think, **** it an let the few 100 or so ordered keep the offer :)it's still business for them

That’s the laid back corporate attitude I am hoping for lol

dimebars;7000139

Who wired your brain??

loopholes are things like the comet voucher code deal where its there cock up you can use multiple emails address'. The sky deal is different, I am not against it, but its likely it was removed by the mods due to its nature, could incure legal problems. This is obviously specualtion but would make sense as I cant see why else it would be completely remvoed rather then expired:thumbsup:

Admin

We needed to check out the poster of the thread, and he's subsequently been banned, hence the thread removal

juliet_bravo;7000264

We needed to check out the poster of the thread, and he's subsequently … We needed to check out the poster of the thread, and he's subsequently been banned, hence the thread removal

cheers JB so in theory a legit member could repost, but its expired now

ohhh banned for what?

he only had 2 posts... lol

Did anyone trying to sign up for it have the full undiscounted monthly subscription cost in the payment page even though the discounts were shown in the breakdown column on the right? If so what did you do?

bob2009;7000286

ohhh banned for what?he only had 2 posts... lol

yeah thats what happened with last years sky deal, the OP had only posted twice seemed a little fishy as they havent been back since:thumbsup:

i've not had a call yet!

kebl2555;7000307

Did anyone trying to sign up for it have the full undiscounted monthly … Did anyone trying to sign up for it have the full undiscounted monthly subscription cost in the payment page even though the discounts were shown in the breakdown column on the right? If so what did you do?

the price in the DD window is the ongoing cost after 12 months.

I got my 2 confirmation emails but no phone call. I agree with earlier post - I don't think that many people were actually phoned for interrogation. Just have to wait and see what happens

What are the chances of this actually going through? What happened last year I hear something similar happened and that was all honored?

just missed a call from from a blocked number.. lol

Admin

Changed the thread topic here so the deal discussion can continue

Have a read through of last year's thread if you fancy it. Posted on exactly the same day - 25th November - 12 months ago today. Most likely a viral marketing scam by SKY both times.

I got the deal last year, and had no problems. Thread here:

]http//ww…or-

Anyone had a call from Sky?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions