Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky Deal - Working Again

I know some people have been trying like crazy to ge tthe half price sky deal, well it seems to be working again for the time being so go get it !

20 Comments

saying expired 4 me :x

Original Poster

w311 1t 15nt

dam poxy new customer only deals¬!

I've tried this but it's not working. I get a page saying You have reached this page because the offer you are looking for is no longer available or the offer code you entered is invalid. . Is there a specific code that I need to enter?

Original Poster

There is currently someone in the deal thread called abomination who is handing out legitimate codes.

Abomination any chance of a legitimate code please...? Thx

Threads been closed!

ryouga;7100620

Threads been closed!

Bogger, was just reading it too :x

michelleleemoo;7100679

Bogger, was just reading it too :x

My Sky contract just ended and they offered me no deals and even overcharged me by £80 so I was wary of resigning up again lol but for the deal it was great.

ryouga;7100719

My Sky contract just ended and they offered me no deals and even … My Sky contract just ended and they offered me no deals and even overcharged me by £80 so I was wary of resigning up again lol but for the deal it was great.

well im sick of virgin so this would have been ideal. Although I did ring virgin last week and say I had a leaflet through for 2 months free xl package and ive thrown it away, they did it, a real leaflet must exist then :whistling::w00t:

Original Poster

Half price for 12 months, free installation, free sky hd box, free sky HD for 12 months, I got all the channels inc sports and films and HD for £23.50 a month, and if quidco pays itll effectively be around £18.00 a month, happy days !

Original Poster

Yes, but some people have been cancelling then signing up with partners name saying they have split up and have been getting away with it

Supermod

I get free Sky all year round. Smashing.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7100943

I get free Sky all year round. Smashing.

You need it though to watch your northern team :thumbsup:

Supermod

iNSOMANiAC;7100949

You need it though to watch your northern team :thumbsup:

Not when you have a season ticket you dont...;-)

OP your a thief for not paying full price.

Original Poster

Go and troll elsewhere please Nigel

youtube.com/wat…njQ

Supermod

Met-Cast;7101011

OP your a thief for not paying full price.

Hahaha.

iNSOMANiAC;7101048

Go and troll elsewhere please … Go and troll elsewhere please Nigelhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbqBPmInjQ

I've 5 starred the video you made mate :thumbsup:

youtube.com/wat…nR8
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5191
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions