Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky+ deals?

My friend's just moved into a new house, and is having the three in one Sky deal - Sky, Broadband and Telephone.

I'm just wondering if there's anyway he could get a decent deal on Sky+ this way too? He's got everything apart from the movies in his Sky package.

Cheers

6 Comments

order through quidco for £135 cashback

Well if he joins from scratch there is quidco as mentioned above, and also there is refer a friend at the moment which means they can get free sky+. This was a voucher mailed out to existing customers with a unique code on it.

itsmewoody

Well if he joins from scratch there is quidco as mentioned above, and … Well if he joins from scratch there is quidco as mentioned above, and also there is refer a friend at the moment which means they can get free sky+. This was a voucher mailed out to existing customers with a unique code on it.

I've already PMed him about this offer and he is considering it

cant get both unfortunately

I got a flyer through the door yesterday - introduce a friend.

They get free Sky+ box, free installation & £50 M&S vouchers.

Give me a shout if you want the code

Im interested, please - what details reqd, what would I need to commit to?

I have two referral codes for NEW sky customers wanting to join sky. The code enables you to get a free Sky+ box with free installation and I then get £50 worth of M&S vouchers. I am willing to then post £30 of these vouchers to whoever I refer!

Please PM me if you are interested.

Unfortunately the codes run out by Friday 23rd November so you will need to order before or on that day.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. French polisher out to smooth the floor11
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz67
      3. Mcdonalds fizzy drinks not working57
      4. Any price history trackers for Currys / PCWorld?22

See more discussions