SKY deals

Posted 25th Nov
Whats the best way to get a good package from Sky.I am leaving Virgin media(end of contract) and they wont budge on price this time so i am finally off.Currently have their 200mg broadband which i will miss although not the range its ok when connected by Ethernet but wifi in one room only"thick walls they said,ha " I have sky movies and a landline was currently paying £40 now they want £105 and thats not going to happen. Does anyone know if i sign up with sky online if there is a cooling off period so i could cancel if anything better comes along?
Any advice appreciated,thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I rang Virgin yesterday as my contract was up and got their Oomph bundle that’s on their website, albeit without the new customer discount without too much pushing.

Might be worth a try if you want to stay with them
moob25/11/2019 12:58

https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/blackfriday/?dcmp=knc-ggl-brn-nc-7865712877-half%20price%20sky%20offer&gclid=CjwKCAiAlO7uBRANEiwA_vXQ-1bM6zwzjTf1QnCmshqTmmi8VY7gdDxlhBicfMR2QYaSyZHpBj5jYxoCqnIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks for that, i tried clicking on a link for £48.00 and when it goes through it says build your package and come out more expensive!
Cakeboy7925/11/2019 13:16

I rang Virgin yesterday as my contract was up and got their Oomph bundle …I rang Virgin yesterday as my contract was up and got their Oomph bundle that’s on their website, albeit without the new customer discount without too much pushing. Might be worth a try if you want to stay with them

I phoned them again today and the most they would come down to is £75 so i cancelled after 15 years.I just realised afterwards that the services will cease on Christmas day,Arrgh! oh well!
christopher_deighan25/11/2019 13:22

I phoned them again today and the most they would come down to is £75 so i …I phoned them again today and the most they would come down to is £75 so i cancelled after 15 years.I just realised afterwards that the services will cease on Christmas day,Arrgh! oh well!

They'll call you back in the next few days with a better offer. Reject their first suggestion saying it is still too expensive and you're going to go with "xxxx at £xx" (make sure it's a credible price) and then they will give you their final offer.

If you really want the Sky TV packages see what NowTv are offering later this week - normally can get Movies and Entertainment for £100/yr around Black Friday.
Van197325/11/2019 14:41

They'll call you back in the next few days with a better offer. Reject …They'll call you back in the next few days with a better offer. Reject their first suggestion saying it is still too expensive and you're going to go with "xxxx at £xx" (make sure it's a credible price) and then they will give you their final offer.If you really want the Sky TV packages see what NowTv are offering later this week - normally can get Movies and Entertainment for £100/yr around Black Friday.

Thanks for that.
Your best option is Sky for your TV and Virgin for phone and broadband.

Sky have good offers on TV packages people are paying well under £50 for everything and Q experience.

Then with virgin 200mb is less than £30 with current black friday offers as long as your out of contract
Go on twitter and type sky TV friends and family. There's plenty of people who will give you the staff discount code. I pay £19 per month for entertainment kids and HD
MonkeyMan9025/11/2019 16:11

Go on twitter and type sky TV friends and family. There's plenty of people …Go on twitter and type sky TV friends and family. There's plenty of people who will give you the staff discount code. I pay £19 per month for entertainment kids and HD

Thanks for that how does that work,sounds good.Do i just message anyone saying that they have a code and how do i use it?
christopher_deighan25/11/2019 18:07

Thanks for that how does that work,sounds good.Do i just message anyone …Thanks for that how does that work,sounds good.Do i just message anyone saying that they have a code and how do i use it?

Yes they will then send you an email taking you to the staff discount website
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants