Groups

Sky Digital Phone Number

Hi Guys, Been Trying To Get Throught To Sky But I Really Begrudge Paying For The 0870 Numbers - Ive Been On 'saynoto0870.com' But No Luck None Of Those Numders Are Working - What Numbers Did You Guys Use To Call Sky To 'threaten' To Cancel Your Package (so You Could Get Odffered More), Please Let Me Know Asap, Its Taken Me A While To Pluck Up The Courage, Now I Got No Number To Call - Typical!!!! Many Thanks In Advance X

6 Comments

I just use the phone in work.........

Just been on the forum at saynoto0870 and there appears to be a working number.
    01506 831783
    Just tried it and got through within seconds to a real voice saying welcome to sky,Imran speaking.
    ]http//ww…285
    HTH.

Did anyone see the C4 program about beating the waiting game?

Basically you have to press a sequence of numbers and then the computer gets confused/gives up and puts you through anyway?

Might have been that Martin Lewis bloke actually

bazr

Just tried it and got through within seconds to a real voice saying … Just tried it and got through within seconds to a real voice saying welcome to sky,Imran speaking.

That sounds about right................sorry i mean it works, Thats good.

bazr

Just been on the forum at saynoto0870 and there appears to be a working … Just been on the forum at saynoto0870 and there appears to be a working number.01506 831783 Just tried it and got through within seconds to a real voice saying welcome to sky,Imran speaking.]http://www.saynoto0870.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1060112694/285HTH.

Yep it works. :thumbsup:
    Or do what I do - use someone elses phone. :whistling:
    Im sure I have posted in this thread before - but its not here - im going mad :w00t:

Bryan

I am not going mad! :-D

I posted in the duplicate thread!

hotukdeals.com/for…578

Bryan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions