Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky Digital Phone Number???????????

Hi Guys, Been Trying To Get Throught To Sky But I Really Begrudge Paying For The 0870 Numbers - Ive Been On 'saynoto0870.com' But No Luck None Of Those Numders Are Working - What Numbers Did You Guys Use To Call Sky To 'threaten' To Cancel Your Package (so You Could Get Odffered More), Please Let Me Know Asap, Its Taken Me A While To Pluck Up The Courage, Now I Got No Number To Call - Typical!!!! Many Thanks In Advance X

7 Comments

I dont know a free working number either sorry. Do what I do - use someone elses phone :whistling:

Bryan :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lol! Wish I Could!

Anyone Got Any Ideas? - Wot No Did You's Use?????

Bazr has found a number for you - 01506 831783.

I thought I was going mad because I couldnt see my post lol, but I was looking at your other thread. :oops:

Bryan

Original Poster

I Rang Em And Got Offered The Free Sky Plus Installed - Didnt Like The Thought Of Being Tied Into Another 12 Month Contract With Them, Put In My Notice - Now I Want To Change My Mind And Because The Account Is To Be Cancelled They Wont Put Me Through To The Department That Offers You The Discounts For Staying - What Will I Do - I Dont Want To Cancel Anymore!!!!

hocka

I Rang Em And Got Offered The Free Sky Plus Installed - Didnt Like The … I Rang Em And Got Offered The Free Sky Plus Installed - Didnt Like The Thought Of Being Tied Into Another 12 Month Contract With Them, Put In My Notice - Now I Want To Change My Mind And Because The Account Is To Be Cancelled They Wont Put Me Through To The Department That Offers You The Discounts For Staying - What Will I Do - I Dont Want To Cancel Anymore!!!!

Phone back and cancel the cancellation!

Chances of you speaking to the same person are minimal, so see what this person says re the Sky+.

If no joy, phone again!

Original Poster

they wont put me through to that dept tho

Original Poster

Sorted - Got Sky Plus Free, No £10 Charge Next Month Then Ever!!!! Wow Really Pleased!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??48
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11

See more discussions