Sky discount...

Found 15th Dec 2017
Just got an email out the blue from Sky saying they’re extending my discounts for an extra 12 months. No call was needed. So that’s another 12 months with 60% discount on all my package! Keep an eye out peeps!

2856164.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Be careful, I got one for 5 years last year but my prices still went up and I had to go to head office and their legal department to get it all sorted

Original Poster

To be honest the discount still remains the same, and I’m sure they’ll up the various packages (they always do)

they have been doing this for months as so desperate to hold on to customers and stop you jumping ship to BT

I got this letter too but they put the price up to full price. Had to call them and send them proof of the letter! Glad I kept it. All sorted now.

Left sky a year ago never looked back

Bloody scam. They sent me that email about my broadband, then upped the line rental to compensate and said nothing.

MSK.16 h, 11 m ago

Bloody scam. They sent me that email about my broadband, then upped the …Bloody scam. They sent me that email about my broadband, then upped the line rental to compensate and said nothing.

Haha, I got the same email at the start of this year saying they were extending my discount on fibre until 31st December and then put line rental up a couple of months later.

I've since signed up for the Vodafone £20pm 38mb fibre Black Friday deal, service goes live on Monday, and the only thing from Sky was a letter confirming that another provider is taking over the line. I was expecting at least one phone call to try and get me to stay, so bye bye Sky, until Vodafone up their prices and I start looking around again

Is this on sky q though or just normal sky hd?

Got a letter saying this yesterday...keeping it as evidence

Original Poster

PAUL733119th Dec

Is this on sky q though or just normal sky hd?

Normal SkyHD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions