Sky Discounts

Found 3rd Apr
After reading through a post on here, I approached sky using the usual ‘undervalued customer’ spiel, and managed to get this deal for all services. In total I’m paying £68.50 p/m. Got it through the chat service and not phone. I think this was key. They tried to charge admin fees but I refused and told them I’d leave. They went away and magically came back with credit on account to cover for admin fee (Saved £12.50).

Good deal? Thoughts?

2920285-fbrsH.jpg
Community Updates
7 Comments
Seems a decent deal to me.
Have you considered getting rid of the Sky dish and going through NowTV? Whilst I appreciate it's not completely like for like, if you're only after the ability to view the channels and none of the recording abilities it could be a cheaper alternative once you add in a broadband package from Sky / elsewhere.
Original Poster
Considered but decided against this time
That’s a good deal, I just took a deal the other day as well.
33569515-5veQV.jpg
You should be able to get the entertainment pack down to a tenner, it’s the new letters for those that have left already b

make sure you add what you got to the main thread, or others will miss out on what you received as they will be set up for notification on that one.
eslick3 h, 34 m ago

You should be able to get the entertainment pack down to a tenner, it’s t …You should be able to get the entertainment pack down to a tenner, it’s the new letters for those that have left already bmake sure you add what you got to the main thread, or others will miss out on what you received as they will be set up for notification on that one.

Yes I have seen a few people mention that they got entertainment cheaper but I just wanted it sorted and was happy enough with the overall price.
deleted579593rd Apr

I managed to negotiate my deal over the last couple of weeks, using a …I managed to negotiate my deal over the last couple of weeks, using a variety of methods but putting thing sin writing for a formal complaint really seems to help on top of this I was given a £50.00 Tesco voucher as well, and most importantly I have zero contract I was released from contract as well as being given this deal for 18 months. I was offered Sky Sports for £5 a month additional but I do not watch sports.[Image]

How the hell did you manage that? Getting fibre BB knocked down to buttons, plus money off line rental? Christ almighty.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants