Groups

Sky dish elevation arm

Hi all, the elevation arm on my 80 cm sky dish is corroded so bad it's started moving about. I have searched the web for a replacement but so far it seems I have to buy the dish just to get the arm and kinda hoping to some suggestions of a replacement or will Sky replace if I cancelled the package and get Jaws ( she never shuts up) to sign up for a new deal. Any ideas or thoughts will be welcome.

8 Comments

They will fit a new dish with a new contract.

Bought a new dish complete with quad LNB for about £20 a few years back when I bought a freesat box. Fitted it myself, just made a note of the rough direction and took a small TV out with me to check signal strength and quality. The old one I lined up with a different satellite to get free F1. There's plenty of phone apps to help too.

Ze Germans or Italians still get f1 free?

Banned

Freddy_uk

They will fit a new dish with a new contract.

But if you cancel Sky & negotiate before the notice period ends you can get 60% off. Which far outweighs the cost of a dish from ebay.

if you're near Glasgow I have an old dish and you can have the arm off it. just need to climb up roof to take it off.

Someone voted my post down. Just in case the link doesn't work here is the picture.
    [img]s7g3.scene7.com/is/…235?src=ae235/23123_P&$prodImageMedium$[/img]

Original Poster

Thanks all for the responses and i think i will go down the road of cancel and reorder with jaws the new customer as even if i get a new elevation arm and replace it then the bits and bobs that Gitmeone picture shows will probaly fall to bits in short time. Thanks all for the time to respond and i will keep you up to date how it pans/dishes out.
    Edited by: "Bimbojimuk" 24th Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions