Sky Engineer Visit

Found 7th Apr 2015
Sky are coming out tomorrow and I'm paying them £25 as the cable only has one input on it and you need two for recording.

Any way to blag a new box from the engineer?!

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
7 Comments
Doubt it. Might be able to get a 2nd hand one off them for £40.
why are you paying £25 ?
existing sky customer wants a free box from an engineer....? I doubt you will get anything he will prob. just tell you to call customer services.
kester76

Doubt it. Might be able to get a 2nd hand one off them for £40.why are … Doubt it. Might be able to get a 2nd hand one off them for £40.why are you paying £25 ?

callout charge
No chance in another box, the ones on the van are all tagged to customers due to be installed I asked could I upgrade a standard box to sky+ when he was installing
Prob not even a sky employee, just a third party contracted "installer"... At least this was the case for us a year ago.
Lol, you're paying them £25 for something that should have been done anyway and is needed for your service. This site probably isn't for you.
The sky engineers are well taught by Rupert Murdoch & company, existing loyal customers rarely get anything for nothing, as I say there staff must be well trained.

On the opposite side of the track the guys who work for a certain other well known tv/internet provider are generally very helpful if you ask them for add ons normally chargeable )

Might be worth switching provider OP ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants