Sky existing customers who already cancelled - return to Sky and get 60% off for 6 months

Found 18th Nov 2017
I got this letter today through the post with a deal to return to Sky. thought it might be useful for some people

16 Comments

This will go cold, always does sky deals. Good deal though, I voted hot.

I think you will find it doesn’t include skyQ and you can only get the offer if you still have your equipment.

stethorn1 m ago

I think you will find it doesn’t include skyQ and you can only get the o …I think you will find it doesn’t include skyQ and you can only get the offer if you still have your equipment.

I took this deal yesterday with existing box and dish, managed to get a £25 credit as well. Plus £50 credit for phone and BB.

Thank you, good to see this is back as recently it has been stuck at 40%. I think many people are hoping that the 75% off/£100 account credit returning customer offer comes back.

I got 75% off last year and credit, I had to cancel for 2 days before I got the call, another 75% off, I should have held out for the credit too, I was too eager and agreed straight away

This will be account specific, however, Sky have always given my out of contract family members a discount of some kind, even if you aren't leaving.

My parents have been on/off subscribers for over a decade now, last two years we've managed to get 50-60% off, last time we had to actually begin cancelling before they gave us 50% off for the year without contract about 10 days after putting our notice in.

My grandad managed to get £10-20 off his bill even though he had no plans on leaving just by ringing cancellations.
Edited by: "tech3475" 18th Nov 2017

Thanks!!

Just signed for the full bundle at £32 for 12 months

Ive had about 7 of these now since leaving in the Spring ,all for 12 months.

60% off for 6 months.
Is it a 30 day rolling, 12 month or 18 month new contract.
If it’s either of the second 2 then this is not a good deal as full price for he remaining months wipes out any good discount u get now.
U need a discount for the entirety of any new contract.
Edited by: "fiestasteve44" 18th Nov 2017

alkydale17 m ago

Just signed for the full bundle at £32 for 12 months

That us a good deal. What does your bundle include? X

The URL sky.com/val…e75 also works, so presumably some customers did get a leaflet offering 75% off again if anyone wants to try and blag that.

I upgraded to Sky Q during my last 75% off year - and I think that's messed up my ability to get a better deal (as they think I've posted the box back I guess?)

This should be in misc as it’s account specific and other ones get moved there as well. There is also a specific thread on there that’s updated daily

razord32 m ago

The URL sky.com/value75 also works, so presumably some customers did get a …The URL sky.com/value75 also works, so presumably some customers did get a leaflet offering 75% off again if anyone wants to try and blag that.I upgraded to Sky Q during my last 75% off year - and I think that's messed up my ability to get a better deal (as they think I've posted the box back I guess?)

Sadly old likes don’t mean they will offer it, 75% is long gone may come back but 60% is the most they currently offer. Turned it down and won’t go back for less than 75% been doing the dance for 15 years and this year is the hardest in the last have taken a 60% just for a short period of time but the last lot of conversation with sky have wound me up reading from script they tell me they have an amazing deal box sets for think it was £16 last time but can’t remember. Problem is their amazing deal was double the £8 I was paying and they couldn’t tell me why it was amazing now even though it increased. :

I got 60% off for the full year so while I won't vote, I feel you've been scammed

lovetolaugh14 h, 8 m ago

That us a good deal. What does your bundle include? X

Films, sport, box sets
Post a comment
@
    Text