Sky Fibre Black Friday?

Found 18th Nov 2017
Has sky forgotten fibre and phone in their black Friday offers?

I'm waiting to order with them as I plan on leaving BT but I can guarantee if I sign up this weekend, there will be half price offers next week!

I'm being quoted £38 for Unlimited Fibre Max and Unlimited Anytime calls including to mobiles.

Are they likely to reduce this?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Why does it need to be sky? Considering it comes from the same Openreach exchange as BT and most other suppliers
Original Poster
jase.22 h, 4 m ago

Why does it need to be sky? Considering it comes from the same Openreach …Why does it need to be sky? Considering it comes from the same Openreach exchange as BT and most other suppliers

I just wanted everything together and there's no one else really I like the look of
They had nothing last year either on fibre so probably not
The current black friday deal on BT for what you said excluding mobiles is £49/month atm.
Best thing to do is call sky, and give them your 1 month notice for leaving, and then call back a couple weeks later, and they should give 50-70% off!
Edited by: "arjanvirdi" 19th Nov 2017
Original Poster
arjanvirdi7 h, 7 m ago

The current black friday deal on BT for what you said excluding mobiles is …The current black friday deal on BT for what you said excluding mobiles is £49/month atm.Best thing to do is call sky, and give them your 1 month notice for leaving, and then call back a couple weeks later, and they should give 50-70% off!

I only signed up to TV in may this year though.
superfreddy15 h, 33 m ago

I only signed up to TV in may this year though.

Oh, so you are currently in a contract?
Original Poster
arjanvirdi6 h, 45 m ago

Oh, so you are currently in a contract?

Yeah
If I was you I'd go for the Vodafone £20 a month deal (18 month contract tho )

I've been with sky for 5 years now, no problems with fibre.....

Cancelled 2 weeks ago and they've sent me through a offer by email for free line rental for a year.....should be able to get fibre for under a tenner a month hopefully

But yeh, only way to get good deals with sky is to be with them then cancel it seems
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants