Groups

Sky fibre deal

Just been offered sky fibre unlimited, line rental, all channels & multi room for £56 a month (£99 installation) is this a good deal?

10 Comments

Great deal. Take it.

Yeh sounds awesome

Ask for the 2Tb Sky Q box too.

How was this offered? Was it a retention deal

Original Poster

I just rang asking about joining sky was offered £65 for one room at first, I said I wanted everything for around £50 and was offered this

Fantastic deal, I got offered something similar and have gotten as many reminders set up as possible to alert me to the end of the contract, since then the price just sky rockets back to usual lol

bpanther

Ask for the 2Tb Sky Q box too.

​+1

this is what I'm paying for sky Q - £10 set up fee

Original Poster

Rang back & was offered the 2tb box as the main box. Also had installation dropped to £54! Glad I didn't except the first call offers!

I got a great deal, then three price rises in a year, so wasn't that great that's why I don't have sky, get them to fix the price for the length of the contract, that's what I got my current supplier to do

I phoned and asked for the same and got offered it for £63 a month and £54 installation.
    Politely declined but will phone back again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions