Sky Fibre Max offer ending

Posted 9th Feb
Heads Up:

For those of us that got the Sky Fibre Max offer about 1 year ago for £22/23 per month when negotiating after Sky's price increase, that offer will be coming to an end now so worth trying to negotiate a new deal.

So far I have been offered their newly named Sky Broadband Superfast for £25 and £27 per month. Has anyone been offered any better?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Talktalk, in my neighbourhood, is offering 150 Mbps speed for £28 per month and a 18 month contract. Minimum speed guarantee of 110 Mbps.

I am aware that many people here don't like Talktalk but I thought I will still share this. You have to call them to check if it is available to you.
Just renewed at £25 for me, started at £27 with £10 admin fee, talked them to £25 and no fee.
I just moved to TalkTalk as the line with sky was so good I assumed the line with TalkTalk would be the same as its the same openreach line. In fact, to the router im getting about 78Mbps when with sky it was around 66Mbps and TalkTalk’s new router is lovely to look at and fills the whole house with Wifi. Sky’s router was shockingly poor.

TalkTalk also guaranteed no increase in price for 18months so no silly dance to do with sky with the inevitable rise each year.

Currently now paying £21.99 per month.
Tried 5 different times on chat and on call, no movement from £25 pm and £10 admin fee waived. Will be putting in cancellation request, and see if they try to woo me back.
jordanleno17/02/2020 18:26

Tried 5 different times on chat and on call, no movement from £25 pm and …Tried 5 different times on chat and on call, no movement from £25 pm and £10 admin fee waived. Will be putting in cancellation request, and see if they try to woo me back.

I had a cancellation request in and when I contacted them during the pending cancel, the price went up and they offered £27 per month.

I will likely just switch to EE or Plusnet. Works out about £21/22 per month with cashback and both are well reviewed.
Edited by: "RYANdeals" 17th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants