Sky+ for free? - Refer a friend? - Anyone able to do this?

Just wondering if anyone wanted to do the refer a friend thing on sky+ as i want to join it for free sky+ box presuming offer is still on and if you get what i mean?

Ben

5 Comments

i would reccomend you if you want

sky+ offer is not on anymore instead its 50 pound m and s vouchers

Go thru quidco thats how I got mine. I know you have to pay the money out up front but the money came back from quidco quickly enough. It cost me £119 altogether and I got £110 back from quidco not bad really

charlok;1363807

Go thru quidco thats how I got mine. I know you have to pay the money … Go thru quidco thats how I got mine. I know you have to pay the money out up front but the money came back from quidco quickly enough. It cost me £119 altogether and I got £110 back from quidco not bad really

how long does it take for you to get the money from quidco? The status is still tracked rather than validated after I ordered sky for one month through quidco. Any suggestions?

Hi
Im just want sky installing because reception on freeview is ****.
So i really want freesat on sky with the card for freesat. IE costs nothing per month
How much is this from sky does anyone know? and can i still get £125 quidco cashback???
Im a would be a new customer to sky.
Or would it be cheaper to order from curries @ £60
Any help would be appreciated
Peter
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917247
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414514052
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763823
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523387

See more discussions