SKY FREE AIR TO AIR CHANNELS HALF OF THEM NOT WORKING!

HI IVE GOT SKY DIGITAL HALF OF THE FREE TO AIR CHANNELS SAY NO SIGNAL FOUND! ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS?

12 Comments

Dish been moved?

Original Poster

Nah Not That I Know Of! Half Of Them Not Working At All, What Do You Think? No One Has Moved The Dish.

yep got that too but mines hd
can get hallmark but not hallmark+1

Original Poster

I dont know what your talking about whats "hallmark" mines just standard not HD how should i sort it?

may be a loose cable!!!

Original Poster

sorry after reading your comment about 10 times i realised hallmark is a channel LOL

its a channel my fav
dont knoww sorry

Original Poster

its ok i mean the cables and everthing even when i go on settings and check signal strength its quite high

do a reset from the box.

unplug from mains.

keep hold of the menu button and then replug the mains whilst keeping hold of the menu button.

then it will start resetting, let go of the menu button, should take about 10 minutes to complete

Original Poster

dude786;6278228

do a reset from the box.unplug from mains.keep hold of the menu button … do a reset from the box.unplug from mains.keep hold of the menu button and then replug the mains whilst keeping hold of the menu button.then it will start resetting, let go of the menu button, should take about 10 minutes to complete

ok will try it thanks

The problem is with the Sky network its been happening all night, and a disadvantage to me at work.

Original Poster

wizzywas;6278463

The problem is with the Sky network its been happening all night, and a … The problem is with the Sky network its been happening all night, and a disadvantage to me at work.

YEP YOUR RIGHT IT WAS SORTED AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS, THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP THOUGH CHEERS
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions