Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky Freesat White Card Question

Hi all,

I have had Sky freesat for a handful of months but have now signed up for Sky Hd. As I will not need my old sky box anymore, I have given it to a guy I work with.

I have just realised that I have left the £20 Freesat white card in it. I'm not fussed about the card but can anything be purchased which will show up against my account?

4 Comments

Nope. Its not possible to purchase anything with those cards.

Did you change the PIN from default? did you set sky payment account to a credit card, then you are covered. If you did not set up payment account with sky then no problem.

Original Poster

hippyharry;8265128

Nope. Its not possible to purchase anything with those cards.

Ahh thats good news then!! Thanks

meshosa;8265243

Did you change the PIN from default? did you set sky payment account to a … Did you change the PIN from default? did you set sky payment account to a credit card, then you are covered. If you did not set up payment account with sky then no problem.

I just bought the card a few months back over the phone for £20. I dont own a credit card just a debit card and I dont think I did set up a payment it was just a one off payment. How would I go about changing the pin? I think I might have done this but not 100% sure

Admin

closed as req'd

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7111342
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047109
    3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
    4. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255

See more discussions