Sky Go login purchase

Found 2nd Aug 2017
Hi. I am looking for a sky go login to stream the sports channels from my ps4. I was previously using my mother in laws account but her 12 months contract is up on her sports deal and she never got around to seeing if she renew
Willing to contribute a one off payment to a paypal or bank account.
Thanks.
Community Updates
AskSky
5 Comments
Good luck with that .

With that information you could access the account holders details , change passwords and order films and extra channels ect .

You really need to ask a family member .
I really don't think that this will be worth it for either yourself or anybody willing to offer you their login.

As well as the issue @scaffolder raised, which should be enough to put anybody off, to enable streaming through a console costs an extra £5 per month, which if I were to give you access to my account I would expect you to pay in full (12x £5 = £60). I would also expect you to contribute to the cost of my Sky Sports subscription (50% of the subscription cost).

If you cannot get access from somebody who knows and trusts you then you will probably be better off getting a sky now tv pass and using it as and when you want to watch sports on Sky.
Edited by: "RossD89" 2nd Aug 2017
scaffolder26 m ago

Good luck with that .With that information you could access the account …Good luck with that .With that information you could access the account holders details , change passwords and order films and extra channels ect .You really need to ask a family member .

this. it would have to be someone who knows you and trust you to allow you to do this.
Just get NOW TV on the PS4 and buy the passes: nowtv.com/dev…ps4
Sky go accounts can be bought online for £40
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions