Sky Go / Sky TV now available on the PS4

12 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2014
At last the sky go / sky tv app is now available to download on the ps store for the playstation 4, it is located under the app section. The app is a free download but you require some form of sky subscription to be able to use it. not yet released on the xbox one but I imagine it won't be too long before it is released on that platform...... FINALLY!!!!!

12 Comments

Do you just need to have Sky Go Extra thing for £5 a month?

Original Poster

kidchop

Do you just need to have Sky Go Extra thing for £5 a month?

Yeah, they added the extra charge a few months back for consoles. Without it you won't be able to use it on anything other than tablets/phones and PC i believe.

I also think that the extra £5 increases the number of devices from 2 to 4. I'll go find a link on the sky

sky.com/sho…ra/

Sony really need to add some sort of snap to feature, i know we can't input video, but with sky go on there it would be good.

lynch182

Yeah, they added the extra charge a few months back for consoles. Without … Yeah, they added the extra charge a few months back for consoles. Without it you won't be able to use it on anything other than tablets/phones and PC i believe. I also think that the extra £5 increases the number of devices from 2 to 4. I'll go find a link on the skyhttp://www.sky.com/shop/offers/sky-go-extra/

Good Job its free on Laptop with HDMI and Multi-Screen. Who would pay £5 a month / £120 a year for this?

We already pay x a month for a sky sub already!

Original Poster

kidchop

Good Job its free on Laptop with HDMI and Multi-Screen. Who would pay £5 … Good Job its free on Laptop with HDMI and Multi-Screen. Who would pay £5 a month / £120 a year for this? We already pay x a month for a sky sub already!

I would, I don't have sky myself, so I log in with my partners parents sky and pay them the extra £5. So, for me, £5 for movies sports and everything else is a no brainer. I am guessing there are others who use the service as I do.

kidchop

Good Job its free on Laptop with HDMI and Multi-Screen. Who would pay £5 … Good Job its free on Laptop with HDMI and Multi-Screen. Who would pay £5 a month / £120 a year for this? We already pay x a month for a sky sub already!

There are only 12 months in a year

haritori

There are only 12 months in a year

Damm it how have I survived 22 years ... or is that 12 years now :O I'm scared

Hurry up Sony and put 4od on the ps4

Banned

The £5 surcharge for console viewing is a **** take.

I wouldn't mind paying someone a £5 a month to get access to their sky go.....:{

yeah, im touting and im not even ashamed of it....:p

Wow, they've made it £5 a month now?
I had no idea, what a disappointment.

Stupid question probably but can you get the sky go thing on a PS3?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769666
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers68
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…59122
    4. Xbox Code Giveaway - fastest finger first57

See more discussions