Groups

SKY HALF PRICE

Just phoned sky to remove my television package as my current offer was about to expire and was offered ALL the channels for half price bout £26 for 6 months

9 Comments

moved to misc as its not a deal everyone who has sky will be able to get, its more of a heads up that it may be available.

I did this on 1st Jan.. Half price until 1st July...
    I was on movies for £5.00 deal that ended 1st Jan.

What number did u call?

Original Poster

Sky contact number 08442414141

I did this yesterday Lol, Removed HD pack and now half price tv.

Yep I did this a couple of days ago - was coming to the end of the 12 months half price deal from here last year so called up, spoke to cancellations and was offered another 6 months half price without any pressure on my part - makes a nice change for Sky !

Did you get a sky+ HD box with that?
    I want to see if I can get one, plus a discount on the monthly cost but think it might have to be one or the other.

Original Poster

sorry no luck with the HD though they offerd the self installation for £15 but still charge the privelidge of £10 a month for the HD AND 3D Service

Was just offered this myself when I called to cancel!

Don't forget to cancel your HD subscription (around £10), as that's not half price, and if you don't really use it like I do, then its not really worth it. Especially if you don't watch movies and sports.

Also to add, that I was told it isn't a new 6 month contract, you can cancel at any time with one month's notice still, its just that the discount is valid for the next 6 months. So great!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions