Groups

Sky HD

Gonna order Sky Hd today. We currently have sky+.
    I can't find any offers though - best I can get is £49 plus one minths subscription free.
    Nothing through quidco for existing customers

8 Comments

cool.

Ring up, say you want to leave and see what they offer, then see what they will do for HD!

Bet you can get a bit better deal or some discount on package.

Good luck.

wont toutch sky again there cs is none existant

We paid the same a few months ago, £49 + the month for free. Glad I got it though, the HD is actually really cool, much better than I thought it was gonna be. Notice it more if you watch sports I reckon and films with great special effects. When you get it, check the channel in standard definition then flick straight to the HD equivelent, you'll really see the difference. Just wish there was more HD channels.

raptorcigs;5868073

wont toutch sky again there cs is none existant

I exist :cry:

You should all stop paying Sky & "investigate" other ways of getting HD Tele via satellite !!

Robotochan;5868185

I exist :cry:

exeption^^^^^^^^:)

raptorcigs;5868213

exeption^^^^^^^^:)

Phew! Infact my entire team are exceptionally good at customer services, it's a shame we don't deal with it that much any more. I can't stand people who do a half assed job so I do send several E-mails a day to people I see in the history of a customers account doing something totally pointless...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions