Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky HD

Got a HD TV in my room, and wanna get Sky HD, but only peroblem is that its bloody expensive to install lol, so anyone know how i can get it installed cheaper?

5 Comments

If you're an existing sky customer, threaten to quit. They will usually make you a very good offer to stay.

This is covered in detail on previous threads, so have a search through for some advice / techniques to use.

HTH, Steve

If you haven't already got Sky then call them up and feign stupidity about what exactly the install charge is for. We got three Sky+ boxes installed for free doing exactly that

Standard Sky installations need replacing, but if you have Sky+ already installed then it actually uses all the same wiring apparently.

Do you have sky/sky+ or any other satellite installation in your current setup?

Kzeove

Got a HD TV in my room, and wanna get Sky HD, but only peroblem is that … Got a HD TV in my room, and wanna get Sky HD, but only peroblem is that its bloody expensive to install lol, so anyone know how i can get it installed cheaper?

Original Poster

Hey, we have normal sky, with multiroom. Hope that helps...

In that case this should be a DIY job (assuming you have a Quad LNB fitted to dish.)

Google and find links with keywords CT63 shotgun cable, Quad LNB etc, there are lot of threads explain how to do that. If not give me a shout, i'll reply back later.

Kzeove

Hey, we have normal sky, with multiroom. Hope that helps...

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions