SKY + HD

Found 5th Feb 2011
Hi just thought id ask if anyone else has had trouble with their sky + HD box. Had it installed this morning and worked fine until around 3pm. Then i get the no signal error message. I unplugged it followed all the instructions and still nothing. The signal strength is zero too and my dish is fine. There is a a little drizzle of rain but nothin bad and i had no problems with rain before on my old box. Sky coming out tomorrow but has anyone elso had this problem with the new boxes? thanks all
Community Updates
MiscSky
4 Comments
think u,ll find its the lnb might need realigning,or could be faulty
yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened the day i get a new box. I have done the lnb reset thing

no signal suggests a lnb problem,but some times you need to a system rebuild this will determin any box problems

mattpaine34

yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened … yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened the day i get a new box. I have done the lnb reset thing

Edited by: "chillyyyy" 5th Feb 2011
wind blown dish out of alignment (it's sodding windy out there folks) saw a load of misligned dishes earlier out walking the dog!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants