Groups

SKY + HD

Hi just thought id ask if anyone else has had trouble with their sky + HD box. Had it installed this morning and worked fine until around 3pm. Then i get the no signal error message. I unplugged it followed all the instructions and still nothing. The signal strength is zero too and my dish is fine. There is a a little drizzle of rain but nothin bad and i had no problems with rain before on my old box. Sky coming out tomorrow but has anyone elso had this problem with the new boxes? thanks all

4 Comments

think u,ll find its the lnb might need realigning,or could be faulty

Original Poster

yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened the day i get a new box. I have done the lnb reset thing

no signal suggests a lnb problem,but some times you need to a system rebuild this will determin any box problems

mattpaine34

yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened … yeah mabye but it seems like too big of a coincidence that is happened the day i get a new box. I have done the lnb reset thing

Edited by: "chillyyyy" 5th Feb 2011

wind blown dish out of alignment (it's sodding windy out there folks) saw a load of misligned dishes earlier out walking the dog!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism812
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions