Groups

SKY+ HD , any problems ?

Banned
    I am about to order one for myself as their current prmotion is good.

£49 for the box. £26.25 per month for 12 months, £120 for quidco and £25 tesco voucher?

4 Comments

i couldnt live without it now. i'd would def get it at that price - shame I already had sky so i couldnt claim quidco and if i could dont tell me!

Original Poster Banned

emhaslam;5171677

i couldnt live without it now. i'd would def get it at that price - shame … i couldnt live without it now. i'd would def get it at that price - shame I already had sky so i couldnt claim quidco and if i could dont tell me!

later on, change the direct debit details so the money will come out of your account

Hey, I signed up to this deal and had it installed at this price and think it is great so far. Quidco is stuck on validated but I'll leave it a while before chasing.

Important to note you get all HD channels except movies and sport even if you just get the variety package, so there is history, discovery, biography, eurosport, MTV, sky arts, on top of FX, sci fi, sky, BBC, c4.. Plus a few more and access to HD movies through the box office service. All in all a great HD service!

its good but not worth the extra £10 imo i epecially dont like the fact that if your watchng live sports its behind sky sports 1 etc albeit by just a sec or so but still annoying i also wish you could change the channel setup, as im forever watching normal channels instead of the equivlent hd channel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions