Sky HD Box?

Found 5th Oct 2017
I tried to order a new Sky HD Box but they will only supply Sky Q now, forcing you to upgrade.

Is there any way I can get a new Sky HD box other than through Sky?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Ebay/Gumtree/etc
Loads on EBay .
I got mine years ago from cash converters.

The only thing you'll need to do is contact sky to pair your card to the new box.

Another option if out of contract is to try leaving them and see what they say because they're not giving you what you want (that said, I'd contact them anyway just to see what they offer).
A couple of months ago my contract with Sky was due to run out, so contacted them to get a new deal, which I agreed to for an 18month contract. Then asked if they could supply me with a new HD Box, so after the guy I was speaking to went to ask I suppose it was his Manager, he came back and said ok and I even got it installed with a Sky fitter.
If talking to them again doesn't work, then as the other have said, Ebay always has them for sale.
I got one second hand for 20 quid with the remote from a market stall its in the bedroom just getting the free view channels
I have two sky hd boxes for sale ,on gumtree, after upgrading to sky q.Where are you based ?
billingtonrover7th Oct

I have two sky hd boxes for sale ,on gumtree, after upgrading to sky …I have two sky hd boxes for sale ,on gumtree, after upgrading to sky q.Where are you based ?

Gloucester
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants