Groups

Sky Hd Box Advice

Just wondering if anyone knows when you get an hd box is it £10 per month for the box then £10 per month for the hd channels? I have an hd box which i recently got installed and have tried to clarify this with sky but you know what its like trying to speak to someone. thanks in advance.

7 Comments

I believe it's £10 a month for the channel's. The HD box is sometimes free

£10 extra for HD pack not the box

£10/Month for HD Pack + £10/Month if you have it as a multiroom box - ie. If it means you have an additional box then it will be £10/Month for the second box and have the same channels as your primary box with additional HD channels.

Hope this helps

£10 is just for the hd channels - the box is free !!!

Well worth getting the terrabyte box if you can as my 160 fills up quick

Original Poster

evolution07

£10/Month for HD Pack + £10/Month if you have it as a multiroom box - ie. … £10/Month for HD Pack + £10/Month if you have it as a multiroom box - ie. If it means you have an additional box then it will be £10/Month for the second box and have the same channels as your primary box with additional HD channels.Hope this helps

Thank you, I have rang them twice as I seem to be getting charged £10 for hd channels and £10 for sky box when I only have the one but I keep getting someone who doesnt understand what I'm talking about so I gave up! I'm going to give them another ring and see if I get any joy.

Original Poster

Spoke to sky this morning I got someone who understood what I was talking about! She told me I was getting charged because I still have recordings on my old sky+ box ( which I don't even have anymore and the card was put in my hd box!) she cancelled this and gave me a credit for what I have been charged will keep an eye on it next month to make sure this has happened.

jackiemary69

Spoke to sky this morning I got someone who understood what I was talking … Spoke to sky this morning I got someone who understood what I was talking about! She told me I was getting charged because I still have recordings on my old sky+ box ( which I don't even have anymore and the card was put in my hd box!) she cancelled this and gave me a credit for what I have been charged will keep an eye on it next month to make sure this has happened.

Eh? How can they charge you for having old recordings on another box, and one that isn't even used at that??? Hmmm, I need to have a look at my bill, they could be robbing me of £10 a month!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230712
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523448
      3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963012
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…35

See more discussions