Groups

Sky HD+ Box Freesat channels

Could someone please advise me on whether a sky HD+ Box will come with all the freesat channels if I have a sky subscription card? Or will I need to buy another card?

Also would the satellite dish need moving to pick them up too? Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone please??

You'll need to get the sky card paired to the new box or buy another card from sky.

You don't need the dish to be moved.

Edited by: "lilraul" 21st Jun 2011

lilraul

You'll need to get the sky card paired to the new box or buy another card … You'll need to get the sky card paired to the new box or buy another card from sky.You don't need the dish to be moved.

Nah you don't need to get it paired to watch the FTA channels, will work off an existing Sky dish, just set the settings to "Single Feed" if you are not recording anything

deanos

Nah you don't need to get it paired to watch the FTA channels, will work … Nah you don't need to get it paired to watch the FTA channels, will work off an existing Sky dish, just set the settings to "Single Feed" if you are not recording anything

You do for channel 4 HD and I think few others.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      2. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      3. word association Game74044540
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions