Sky +HD customer upgrade to Sky Q £41

Found 9th Aug
Am currently on Sky + 60% off deal and went onto live chat to enquire about sky q and any offers for me. They came back with this.

I can offer you the entertainment package with sports, HD & kids for £41 a month. If you'd like cinema it'd rise to £51 a month. Then in regards to SkyQ I can offer you the 1TB box for just £20 instead of £199+!

Was this any good or did i do right in refusing?
Community Updates
8 Comments
I'm sure when i upgraded to Sky Q my offers stayed the same
i had 75% off and paying £32.90 for movies,sports,hd,multi-room,etc and when i got Sky Q my price went down to £26.90 because of box sets or something being with Sky Q
Free install because i was a VIP member
Edited by: "PEPSIDAVE" 9th Aug
PEPSIDAVE14 m ago

I'm sure when i upgraded to Sky Q my offers stayed the same i had 75% off …I'm sure when i upgraded to Sky Q my offers stayed the same i had 75% off and paying £32.90 for movies,sports,hd,multi-room,etc and when i got Sky Q my price went down to £26.90 because of box sets or something being with Sky QFree install because i was a VIP member

75% is long gone, 60% still around just and in some cases less.

Op check 75% off thread in misc all the details you need will be in there.
eslick5 m ago

75% is long gone, 60% still around just and in some cases less. Op check …75% is long gone, 60% still around just and in some cases less. Op check 75% off thread in misc all the details you need will be in there.

Can u post the link plz cant find it
We have full tv package plus 2tb sky Q with extra box for £47
This is with a 2tb box (paid £60) and a mini box (paid £20)

34664527-Vz8mz.jpg
Thanks mate
Stick with sky+ if you use sky go. If you go for sky q get the 2tb box not the 1tb.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants