Groups

Sky HD - extension leads.

I want to move the TV unit to the other side of the room. I have just realiesd that the Sky HD leads are a double coax set up. Anyone know where I can get HD extension leads.

6 Comments

you can easily make your own, you'd need sat cable (or just coax cable if you prefer) and 4 f connectors and 2 joiners. all available from local markets or diy stores like B&Q should only cost a few quid

Exactly, there's nothing special about the cable inside, it just looks neater the way sky have merged two cables. But the long and sort of it is, your HD box or a Sky + box needs two single coax inputs and regular cable will do the trick nicley!

As others have suggested, there is nothing "HD " about the cable.

Standard satellite cable is fine.

argos £5.99 10mtr length and it comes with back to back connectors to join them together:thumbsup:

Original Poster

waycash;5844742

argos £5.99 10mtr length and it comes with back to back connectors to … argos £5.99 10mtr length and it comes with back to back connectors to join them together:thumbsup:

Reserved and will be collected today.

Thanks to all posters who offered assistance.

waycash;5844742

argos £5.99 10mtr length and it comes with back to back connectors to … argos £5.99 10mtr length and it comes with back to back connectors to join them together:thumbsup:

diabeticguy;5845198

Reserved and will be collected today.Thanks to all posters who offered … Reserved and will be collected today.Thanks to all posters who offered assistance.

Remember you need to buy 2 of these; 1 for each input on the HD box.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1838
      2. What would be HELL to you?3053
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56
      4. word association Game73944524

See more discussions