Groups

Sky HD free install codes

Hi all

My sky+ box packed up on me this morning so looking to upgrade to HD, I was wondering if anyone had the free box free install codes spare. I know there valid till Dec so would appreciate if anyone had one spare.

10 Comments

I got 5 codes with my HD party pack, is that what you're after?

Original Poster

just the ones that will get me a free box and free install pse:)

Oh I just got my hd party pack today and have 5 codes

I'll PM you the code etc

Original Poster

vickywil5;7220824

Oh I just got my hd party pack today and have 5 codes

whats a party pack

Avenger;7220996

whats a party pack

+1

That's not the right code.

Only staff have access to the ones he's on about (if you're on about the half price sub too)

I had mine installed on saturday.

withey;7221375

try this link...]www.theskyteam.co.uk/GREATRETAILOFFER/

Yea you need the employee number company name ect.

Avenger;7220996

whats a party pack

gog5y;7221153

+1

If you have sky + hd we got a free party pack which was a movie from box office and a £10 m&s voucher for treats whilst watching the movie, but when the pack came it had 5 vouchers, for free hd + boxes when you take a hd package it is to give the vouchers to your friends and it is also for if you are already with them but want hd.

Call 08452469113 and quote HD PARTY
    HDPY330124781022
    but you need full name and address of friend to get it, so if you want this I can pm you my name and address so you can get the offer. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions