Groups

Sky + HD half price 12 months

Hi,

With all these codes and whatnot being posted, I just wondering if anyone has been stung with this. To be honest, doesn't seem very legit to me and I can just see me taking the deal and getting shafted!!

9 Comments

Original Poster

Adam2050;8138037

https://www.theskyteam.co.uk/offerfromsky/

This is one of the deals I'm talking about...if you click through to new sky tv customer, you have to tick a box saying

"I declare that the information I have submitted with this online registration form is true and correct and in submitting such information I am not acting in a fraudulent manner."

Technically, 99% of people doing this aren't a sky business partner?! risky?!

Smuggling Pnuts;8138085

This is one of the deals I'm talking about...if you click through to new … This is one of the deals I'm talking about...if you click through to new sky tv customer, you have to tick a box saying "I declare that the information I have submitted with this online registration form is true and correct and in submitting such information I am not acting in a fraudulent manner."Technically, 99% of people doing this aren't a sky business partner?! risky?!

Yep. I risked the normal code on there. But once they accepted going to be hard for them to get rid.

Original Poster

I'm too much of an honest person who can't lie (aka a wimp). I just know I wouldn't get away with it :oops:

Smuggling Pnuts;8138085

This is one of the deals I'm talking about...if you click through to new … This is one of the deals I'm talking about...if you click through to new sky tv customer, you have to tick a box saying "I declare that the information I have submitted with this online registration form is true and correct and in submitting such information I am not acting in a fraudulent manner."Technically, 99% of people doing this aren't a sky business partner?! risky?!

But ain't the cost's for a "BUSINESS PARTNER" - ie "a business" monthly costs a lot more ?? ie.. public entertainment license etc.?

Original Poster

RickT;8138198

But ain't the cost's for a "BUSINESS PARTNER" - ie "a business" monthly … But ain't the cost's for a "BUSINESS PARTNER" - ie "a business" monthly costs a lot more ?? ie.. public entertainment license etc.?

No I think it means if you work for a business partner company, you get the discount at home. Just makes it half the normal price :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cant believe I havent heard one horror story yet...?!

took out this deal with last month 12 months half price using code got all channels including hd pack , £24.25 no probelms here,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions