Groups

Sky HD help - freephone number if possible!!

My sky HD box is playing up and the majority of programs i've recorded recently are completely silent. I've looked on their site's help section to no avail. I've also tried to find a freephone number without success. If anyone can help me I would be grateful as it may save me an expensive 0844 call to sky!

3 Comments

0800 5875707

Don;t press any buttons ,hold on until somebody answers, then tell them what you want and they will put you in the right queue ,worked for me anyway
    if that doesnt work try this one

0800 0468 857

Original Poster

jeany123;7696156

0800 5875707Don;t press any buttons ,hold on until somebody answers, then … 0800 5875707Don;t press any buttons ,hold on until somebody answers, then tell them what you want and they will put you in the right queue ,worked for me anyway

Brill will give it a go now thanks

I contacted them by e-mail and they got back to me the next day, with a very comprehensive solution to my problem. I was impressed. Better than hanging on the phone and then getting someone who doesn't quite understand what you are saying.

You may have got through on that number above by now.

Good luck
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927352
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…67
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240

See more discussions