Groups
    EXPIRED

Sky +HD How much is it worth?

Hi,

I have a Sky HD box, Samsung make. It has not been modded in any way and it has the new epg guide already installed.

My sky sub runs out next Tuesday and will be getting rid as I just don't watch it so was wondering how much I'd be able to sell the box for?

I still have all the box, manuals etc.

Many thanks for Reading.

8 Comments

50-60 quid

I dont know but I would hope for about £70, I did have one but LL nicked it when I moved out which was bloody brand new lol

Original Poster

Cheers, will prob sell it on here so keep your eyes peeled if your interested in one!

adamipswich;6718037

Cheers, will prob sell it on here so keep your eyes peeled if your … Cheers, will prob sell it on here so keep your eyes peeled if your interested in one!

Remember to request a thread lock for this and wait 7 days so you don't land on the naughty step.

Original Poster

Mods please expire as the nice people of HUKD have answered my question pronto as usual!

Expired it for you and requested a lock. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you very much I have too

supermod

Thread closed, please wait 7 days if you intend to list the item in FS/T, thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Sky Fibre Max22
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562136
    3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011

See more discussions