Groups

SKY HD in multiple rooms

Banned
    Anyone know the most rooms you can have Sky HD in?

14 Comments

As many as you want, assuming you have capacity on the LNB and enough boxes

Banned

Babbabooey;6121064

As many as you want, assuming you have capacity on the LNB and enough … As many as you want, assuming you have capacity on the LNB and enough boxes

and its £10 per room as well

fragaliciousbob;6121213

and its £10 per room as well

not a one £10 per month then?

Banned

shanecr;6121240

not a one £10 per month then?

nope i rang up as i was going to buy a 2nd box for my bedroom and they told me that at present its £10 for each room

I just have one HD box in the lounge, and run the magic eye lead upstairs to the bedroom. May need to sort something out for my kids' bedrooms soon. :x

Banned

I have sky in 4 rooms in my house and about to add a 5th. Only 2 of those are currently HD, though I will be upgrading my SD receivers within the next few months.

You can have sky HD in as many rooms as you like.

guv;6121296

I have sky in 4 rooms in my house and about to add a 5th. Only 2 of … I have sky in 4 rooms in my house and about to add a 5th. Only 2 of those are currently HD, though I will be upgrading my SD receivers within the next few months.You can have sky HD in as many rooms as you like.

£10 a room guv?

shanecr;6121303

£10 a room guv?

lol, no. Guv get's his sky from 'other' sources ;-)

Babbabooey;6121326

lol, no. Guv get's his sky from 'other' sources ;-)

other sources? LOL, its only £10 a room, I got it in 4rooms, I want one in the bathroom but need to change some fittings first.

Original Poster Banned

So from one dish, I could run 3 HD boxes?

Guv, thanks but I think I'm gonna go through Sky for this one.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6121341

other sources? LOL, its only £10 a room, I got it in 4rooms, I want one … other sources? LOL, its only £10 a room, I got it in 4rooms, I want one in the bathroom but need to change some fittings first.

I was thinking about going HD in the bathroom but I think the radio is enough for now. Maybe I'll get a slingplayer to stream stuff to my iPhone while I'm on the throne.:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6121341

other sources? LOL, its only £10 a room, I got it in 4rooms, I want one … other sources? LOL, its only £10 a room, I got it in 4rooms, I want one in the bathroom but need to change some fittings first.

True, but for those of us who live in the real world, why pay £10 a room plus £60 odd for the channels, when you can get it a damn sight cheaper.

black gerbil1;6121341

i only got a small on suite, but the ceiling in my bathroom is filled with an 80" plasma, perfect for HD goodness whilst soaking :thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6121356

I was thinking about going HD in the bathroom but I think the radio is … I was thinking about going HD in the bathroom but I think the radio is enough for now. Maybe I'll get a slingplayer to stream stuff to my iPhone while I'm on the throne.:thumbsup:

Sounds pointless to me. Will it be Really worth it? I dunno. Some people! :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions