Groups

SKY HD + Installations dates from today are the 20th December 2008

Might be of some use to anyone wanting SKY HD for crimbo, earliest date for instal is the week before Xmas.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Knowing my luck, I'll get a Samsung box. :santa:

Oh man, so pleased I am not alone here. My date is 10th Dec mad!

And they've billed my card! The only bonus is I got it for £49 + £5 pm for 6 months. Looks like they've pushed the price up again.

Can't get to grips with Sky's policy on box prices - so random?

Original Poster

:roll: When did you get offered that deal mate, trying to phone them at the moment. Not prepared to wait 7 weeks for a HD box.

Gerry4400;3328338

:roll: When did you get offered that deal mate, trying to phone them at … :roll: When did you get offered that deal mate, trying to phone them at the moment. Not prepared to wait 7 weeks for a HD box.

Got it on Tuesday, but notice today that HD box prices have gone up to £99 :?

Original Poster

Went back to SKY last night and told them I was'nt happy about waiting until 20/12. Guy on the phone then offered me free line rental if I change from BT to SKY. This deal will last for 12 months and they do all the necessary. Very happy with that, but will still phone them on the 20th to see if they will give me a deal for the movies package.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions