Sky HD new EPG

Anyone else had their sky hd box upgraded this morning? I did - not sure about it at the mo - when you go through the channels the writing is quite small and on an orange background making it hard to read. What do others think?

17 Comments

no, still waiting for mine to be done, the demo looks good though

I like it. Has some good functions like checking information, Picture while browsing, etc

Banned

its ok i'm 50/50 at the mo

you can add itv hd now

Mines not been done yet. I read they're starting off with Thompson boxes and working their way through the different ones. I've got a Samsung one so will have to just wait I see. I like the sound of what they're changing, but I guess I'll have to wait and see if I like it in practice....

Banned

mittu1;5084367

you can add itv hd now

mmmm not sure about that

Original Poster

you can add itv hd now

How do you do that? I looked through all the listed HD channels and is was not on!

you need to go to add channels...

two secs

Banned

Franklank;5084414

How do you do that? I looked through all the listed HD channels and is … How do you do that? I looked through all the listed HD channels and is was not on!

i also searched for new channels and itd not there either

Banned

bazzaric;5084423

you need to go to add channels...two secs

done that nothing there but music

you need to change the frequency...

Banned

bazzaric;5084458

you need to change the frequency...

so is itv HD there ?

You have to google it and add it under other channels. Not very user friendly but it is there and it only broadcasts the shows in HD, the rest of the time there is a banner page

mittu1;5084491

You have to google it and add it under other channels. Not very user … You have to google it and add it under other channels. Not very user friendly but it is there and it only broadcasts the shows in HD, the rest of the time there is a banner page

Will be working for the footy though :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;5084449

done that nothing there but music

bazzaric;5084469

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/390119/how-to-get-itv-hd-on-sky-hd/phew!

Banned

i have it now but just an on screen message saying "service is unavailable"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763980
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions