Expired

Sky HD pack good deal??

Banned 4 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
Hi! i just got sky hd with the variety pack, free box and free intallation and £25 marks and sparks vouchers, they should hopefully get me a good tin of beans from there but have i got a good offer or could i have got a better 1?? thanks :-D

1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
4 Comments

yeah pretty decent deal you got

Original Poster Banned

lol i hope so... do you know if there is any offers to get sky sports half price or somthing? i think its shocking how they charge £9 a month for either 1/2, it should be £9 for both! lol

you got a good deal you wont get any offers from them until your years up and you want to cancel or you can hold fire and they will probably offer you a few months half price if your lucky

hd is great but to be honest i always forget to watch it always watch the norm chanel comming up for a year and your lucky if i have watched 10things in hd

Original Poster Banned

lol yea i guess it easy to not watch them , footy in hd i would love lol least i get to watch lost in HD now, woooooooooooo!!! get watching somemore HD pal lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769413
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283

See more discussions