Groups

sky hd packages help please

hi all i have got a hd tv with great thanks to the help i got off people on here.

but now am looking at gettin sky hd. i have sky already and have had it for years. just normal sky but i have looked into upgrading but it will cost £110 min does anyone know of any deals or good offers please.

thanks all

9 Comments

Sure someone can recomend you and both get £50 M&S

I am still not convinced that the £10 per month is worth it for the stuff that is on there, very few programs are better for being HD except the nature series and they are on FTA channels.

Original Poster

i can see loads of diffrance on the hd tv but loads of people have said the hd package is not good. this is the main reason i dont want to splash out £110 to get it realy

mosskeeto;7502308

I am still not convinced that the £10 per month is worth it for the stuff … I am still not convinced that the £10 per month is worth it for the stuff that is on there, very few programs are better for being HD except the nature series and they are on FTA channels.

There is a marked difference in the quality of films and sport. I never noticed it at first when I got Sky HD but now I can see a huge difference.

I you want i can reccomend you and we both get £50 m&s vouchers, you just missed the half price sky hd deal before xmas.

I watch the footy on SKY HD and it would be difficult to go back to SD now it just looks so good !

I dont watch that many films but find myself watching allsorts on Discovery etc purely becasue its in HD

sna75uk;7502332

i can see loads of diffrance on the hd tv but loads of people have said … i can see loads of diffrance on the hd tv but loads of people have said the hd package is not good. this is the main reason i dont want to splash out £110 to get it realy

You get all the movie channels in HD, the sports channels and several documentry channels amongst others. It's well worth the £10 as Football, Cricket, Movies etc are just so much better quality.

Original Poster

thanks all but the £50 is nothing to me but i want a smaller install cost so will have to wait for the cost to come down

"If you ever get the £50 Vouchers" !!! ... I have been waiting for near on 2 months, Sky keep giving out various excuses by phone and email and from what other people have said in a thread i started Sky are not forthcoming with them very willingly and with ease of recieving them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions