sky HD question

Hi I currently have a full HD package and i would like to transmit it up to the other room. I have heard about magic eye's but is there anything else i can buy apart from multiroom? I will be using a 40inch 1080p in the other room and would like to broadcast hd upstairs.

thanks for any help



Something like this:…U9Y

If you want to maintain HD you will need a device like this. Oh also if your box has component output as well you can run HDMI into your main TV and run component to upstairs.
Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Dec 2010

Original Poster

any experience of that splltter? as £65 is nothing in the grand scheme of things


Sorry not used one before, this seems alright as well:…761
Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Dec 2010

Original Poster

thanks for the alternative any other suggestions?

I've never used one of them box's from amazon but ive used a standard analogue one and that did lose quality by time it had reached upstairs
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

    See more discussions