Sky HD+ Sky Q boxes - RF out

Found 15th Nov 2016
I know that the RF out changed on the Sky HD+ Boxes to something different - is it the same socket on the Sky Q box?
Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
8 Comments
Sky Q doesn't have an RF out....

(or an RF2) which is a PITA if you use RF2 and and a splitter with magic eyes for other rooms
Sky Q does not have a RF out just HDMI out and also connects to sky Q mini wirelessly
Seriously why would you need rf with sky q ?
Original Poster
kester76

Seriously why would you need rf with sky q ?

Maybe the wireless signal from the Sky Q won't reach my bedrooms?
Sambat

Maybe the wireless signal from the Sky Q won't reach my bedrooms?

​Seriously ? you can run rf but not cat5e ?
Original Poster
kester76

​Seriously ? you can run rf but not cat5e ?

I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my tv is wall mounted. I used to have a small magic eye on the top of my tv, now I have to have a box instead. I thought tech was supposed to get smaller not bigger.
Sambat

I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my … I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my tv is wall mounted. I used to have a small magic eye on the top of my tv, now I have to have a box instead. I thought tech was supposed to get smaller not bigger.

​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might even support the q app. What have you got against 1080p ?
Original Poster
kester76

​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might e … ​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might even support the q app. What have you got against 1080p ?

Nothing against 1080p.
Can you get the Q app on an Amazon box?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants