Groups

Sky HD+ Sky Q boxes - RF out

I know that the RF out changed on the Sky HD+ Boxes to something different - is it the same socket on the Sky Q box?
    Thanks

8 Comments

Sky Q doesn't have an RF out....

(or an RF2) which is a PITA if you use RF2 and and a splitter with magic eyes for other rooms

Sky Q does not have a RF out just HDMI out and also connects to sky Q mini wirelessly

Seriously why would you need rf with sky q ?

Original Poster

kester76

Seriously why would you need rf with sky q ?

Maybe the wireless signal from the Sky Q won't reach my bedrooms?

Sambat

Maybe the wireless signal from the Sky Q won't reach my bedrooms?

​Seriously ? you can run rf but not cat5e ?

Original Poster

kester76

​Seriously ? you can run rf but not cat5e ?

I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my tv is wall mounted. I used to have a small magic eye on the top of my tv, now I have to have a box instead. I thought tech was supposed to get smaller not bigger.

Sambat

I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my … I already have cat 5 but that means a box on the the bedroom wall as my tv is wall mounted. I used to have a small magic eye on the top of my tv, now I have to have a box instead. I thought tech was supposed to get smaller not bigger.

​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might even support the q app. What have you got against 1080p ?

Original Poster

kester76

​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might e … ​It is, you can use android and apple devices to watch it. Your TV might even support the q app. What have you got against 1080p ?

Nothing against 1080p.
    Can you get the Q app on an Amazon box?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions