Groups
    EXPIRED

SKY HD Subscription do I get the HD sports and films channels?

Banned
    I'm looking at the current sky offer but i'm confused with regarding the HD Subscription. which is £9.95 per month.

I'm currrently only getting the mix package but if i subscribe to the HD package will i be able to watch skysports HD and premierfilms HD or will i also have to join the films and the sports for another £20 per month ?

9 Comments

Banned

you get all the hd channels

you dont get all the hd channels.

only those in the mix you pick. for example if you pick the variety pack you will get sky1 hd etc etc.

the exception to this is bbc hd, channel 4 hd and luxe tv hd - you get these free.

also the £10 a month is on top of the normal subscription

:thumbsup:

Banned

Danny_d;4341334

you dont get all the hd channels.only those in the mix you pick. for … you dont get all the hd channels.only those in the mix you pick. for example if you pick the variety pack you will get sky1 hd etc etc.the exception to this is bbc hd, channel 4 hd and luxe tv hd - you get these free.also the £10 a month is on top of the normal subscription:thumbsup:

i think your wrong you are paying £10 for the HD channels subscription

"A Sky+HD box requires the HD Pack (£9.75 extra a month) so you can enjoy the widest range of HD channels in the UK. The channels you receive with the HD Pack depend on your Sky TV package"

sorry mate i might still be wrong... but this is what i thought

fragaliciousbob;4341372

i think your wrong you are paying £10 for the HD channels subscription

Banned

Sky+HD: Sky Movies/Sports HD channels depend on your Sky TV package

I'm wrong ^^^^^ is right

Danny_d;4341334

you dont get all the hd channels.only those in the mix you pick. for … you dont get all the hd channels.only those in the mix you pick. for example if you pick the variety pack you will get sky1 hd etc etc.the exception to this is bbc hd, channel 4 hd and luxe tv hd - you get these free.also the £10 a month is on top of the normal subscription:thumbsup:

True. I found this as well.

You only get the sky sports hd channels if you subscribe to the full sports package. If you just have sky sports 2 you won't get sky sports 2hd. Great picture quality though especially the footie.

You only get the HD channels from the mix's that you buy, If you only have sports mix u will only get sports HD and so on,

yes you do pay an extra £10 per month buts its well worth it i think

what ever package your on now , lets say movies n 2 entertaintment packs, only channels in those that you have will be avialable to you when u sign up for sky HD, so if you havent already got sky sports as ur package then you Wont get those channels when u sign up to sky HD, if you want sky sports you need to add it to your package, before or after sign up, either way u still pay 9.75 for the HD channel pack
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions